Mumbai advocates specialize in banking, property/real estate laws, corporate laws, mergers and acquisitions, real estate documentation, company matters, commercial transactions, finance (secured and unsecured loans), project and asset financing, structured finance and has advised banks, corporate, private equity sponsors and investment managers on corporate lending, acquisition, finance and debt restructuring matters.
1. Advocate Shailesh Rai specializes in corporate and company, as well as property, cheque bouncing and other business oriented disputes. He is located in Borivali, Mumbai and has over 15 years of expertise in the legal field.
2. Advocate Yash Jariwala’s field of expertise are corporate, civil and criminal matters. He has experience practicing in NCLT, High Court, City Civil and Sessions Court, and all Magistrate Courts. He is located at Churchgate in Mumbai and has a total experience of 3 years.
3. Advocate Ankita Singh specializes in various areas such as filing for divorce, dowry demand, domestic violence or abuse, alimony or maintenance issues, child custody issues, bank transaction issues, matrimonial or divorce related and many more other issues. She has over 7 years of experience in the legal professional field.
4. Advocate Priyanka Sinha practises in the area of arbitration, bankruptcy, medical negligence, media and entertainment, labour and service and many more. She has advised clients on social security schemes, contracts, bid documents and loan agreements and shareholders agreement. She has over 6 years of experience in the field of law.
5. Advocate Kaushal Shah & Associates is a leading law firm in Mumbai. They are a sole Indian legal Counsel for one of the largest and leading international IT services provider. This provider is based in France and provides integrated design build and operates solutions to large multi-national customers.